Sofa Beds on Infinity Veranda 2C

Greek50

Does anyone know if they are the traditional fold out sofa beds with uncomfortable springs (that hopefully an egg crate will help) or the pull out more comfortable trundle version ones? All Celebrity could tell me was that the one in our cabin 7078 is twin size. I did a search but all the threads I found were before the renovation. My brother-in-law recently passed away and we are strongly considering having my sister join us so she does not have to be in a cabin all by herself. Final payment is not due for another 6 1/2 weeks; Celebrity says there is no problem cancelling her reservation and adding her to ours!

I was on the Constellation a little while ago and the Millennium before that. I really doubt if they have switched out the old style M Class sofa beds on the Infinity. And even when they were new they were terrible.

What's wrong with her being in a cabin by herself? At least she'll get a good night's sleep. If she's in a balcony cabin and the single supplement is too much, she can move to an inside.

In my view, 3 adults in one of those small cabins is too many.

Agree with HAPPY CRUISER 6143 100%

Inside is a good idea I think... Especially so if she is already booked for a Balcony... Downsizing will be more affordable than just one in a Balcony Cabin.

Better option IMO than having 3 adults share a cabin (somewhat awkward) and crowded !! Moreso when one has to sleep on the sofa.

7078 Is well located on The Infinity... Particularly so as there are Insides just around the corner

I would look at one of those... Then she can be nearby, have a comfy bed & bath to herself.

During the daytime when your room is made up, it will be a great spot to hang out socialize on the balcony.

She just needs a decent place to sleep, store her stuff, and have some privacy. Things she will be sorely lacking bunking in the mere 170 sq feet in your stateroom

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB