Vista suite 8268 or 8273? On Miracle

Suggestion from past experience on the Spirit Class Ships - Vista Cabins with wrap around balconies. Have been on every ship of this class. Will be on the Miracle next year a few weeks after you. 12/26/15 over New Years. Have booked 6329 - Starboard side. I have found that the only problem with the top level on the Vista Staterooms is that the soot from the Stack that is emitted overnite when travelling to another port coats the chairs and loungers. They are cleaned each day however, be careful when you use them early in the morning.

The panoramic views are great and the layout of the suite is perfect. Full Bathtub with Jacuzzi and double sink works well. We have had this type of cabin at least 4 other times. In fact, we were able to fit about 20 cruise critic guests on one of our trips while leaving New York and going past the Statue of Liberty :-). Enjoy your cruise. If you decide to change the cabin level, make sure you check the layout of the rooms. There are a total of 10 Vista suites on Decks 4,5,6,7 & 8. I believe 2 or 4 of them on the lower levels are laid out differently. I started a roll call on the 12/26/15 voyage.

Wow! Cruising past the stature of liberty with all of your cruise critic friends on that great suite must have been amazing!!!

Thanks for the info can't wait to go!! :) a New Years cruise sounds like fun!!

• 2 years later...