Queen Victoria Stateroom 5119

missmishka

We sailed BA 5126 this year. What do wish to know. Same layout an views but on the opposite side.

Just wondering if the lifeboats on the deck below interfered with the view at all. And on the deck diagrams the color is a lighter blue than the other BA staterooms. There is nothing on the legend to indicate what the lighter blue color means. Also, I think there is a + sign marked on the stateroom, which I think means the little sofa makes into a single bed.

Thanks for responding and any info you can provide.

Just wondering if the lifeboats on the deck below interfered with the view at all. And on the deck diagrams the color is a lighter blue than the other BA staterooms. There is nothing on the legend to indicate what the lighter blue color means. Also, I think there is a + sign marked on the stateroom, which I think means the little sofa makes into a single bed.

Thanks for responding and any info you can provide.

It is full view from the balcony, the life boat top is at floor level. You cannot look straight down and see the wharf if you were berthed. Lifting gear does impair the view a little of the adjacent cabin that I think was a CA Grade. The + relates to the sofa bed, there were only two of us so I cannot comment on it except it was good as a sofa. Overall we were very happy with the cabin, we were on for 57 nights and our 2nd trip on QV. Have also booked again Brisbane/Southampton for next year as at one of the ports we can see our son.

It is full view from the balcony, the life boat top is at floor level. You cannot look straight down and see the wharf if you were berthed. Lifting gear does impair the view a little of the adjacent cabin that I think was a CA Grade. The + relates to the sofa bed, there were only two of us so I cannot comment on it except it was good as a sofa. Overall we were very happy with the cabin, we were on for 57 nights and our 2nd trip on QV. Have also booked again Brisbane/Southampton for next year as at one of the ports we can see our son.

Thank you - that's exactly the information I was looking for. You were on a very long cruise! We're doing the Panama Canal next February with friends, from Ft Lauderdale to San Francisco. Been on the QM2 but never the QV.

My mom was from Australia. I have relatives in Rockhampton and Brisbane. Hope to get there some day.

Thanks again!