Miami Hotel with airport/pier transfers?

Luckyroot

Can anyone suggest a reasonably priced hotel that provides transfers to/from the airport and cruise ship pier? If it has a store for last minute supplies (wine, etc) that would be a plus.

Doesn't need bells and whistles, we're arriving late-ish Friday night, and cruising on Saturday. Going home directly from the pier.

Thanks for any suggestions. :)

Actually, we've already chosen a hotel. Hampton Inn & Suites Miami Airport-Blue Lagoon.

Looked at this hotel on tripadvisor .com and it had consistently good reviews. Room is only $92/night (with AAA or AARP discount) and they provide free transfers from the airport. I believe I read that it's $10 (or maybe $10 per person) for transfer to the pier.

I've always liked Hampton Inns in the past, so I think we'll be very happy here.

They offer a "Pre/post cruise package" on the Embassy Suites own national website*. Free shuttle from airport, usual two room suite, cooked to order breakfast, managers cocktail party in evening, then shuttle to port, or vice versa. We're a family group staying three to a room, so its about 35.00 pp, not bad. But we will be staying on Christmas Eve, leaving the next day on the Valor. Hope their shuttle driver and cooks show up on Christmas morning.

You'll pay more using Orbitz or Travelocity,and a non-refundable deposit and this package is not easy to locate on those sites.

Archived