Plan for next cruise

Carrie70

We are so excited to be going on the Allure of the Seas next month and we are looking into booking our next cruise in May 2015 on Freedom of the Seas. I'd like some feedback on booking that now, since they're running the bogoho, vs on the Allure. Can we book for a different ship? Will they have better prices or down payments? How about on board credit?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You can book any ship you like while on board Allure. You will get a reduced deposit and on board credit based on the length and stateroom category of the future cruise. You can combine those benefts with BOGOHO.

The BOGOHO deal will be done by the time we get on the Allure, we need that deal to be able to take a 7 night cruise for 4. But it would be nice to pay $100 deposit and to have on board credit. But that doesn't make up for the 3rd & 4th guest being free.

The BOGOHO deal will be done by the time we get on the Allure, we need that deal to be able to take a 7 night cruise for 4. But it would be nice to pay $100 deposit and to have on board credit. But that doesn't make up for the 3rd & 4th guest being free.

You just have to crunch the numbers. If it is less expensive to book for the deal then do that. $100 is nice but if you can save that much or more and you are sure that you want to take that cruise then book now. If you have the RCCL visa then you can easily get $100 on board credit by the time you sail, or you could transfer the booking to a TA that gives perks if you like to go that route. (I'm assuming you could transfer the booking, not really sure if they will do that with the savings, but it's an idea)

We really liked the Allure and have been on Freedom twice. Both are really nice ships with great staff.:)