On Board Credit

txjudy54

Is there a way to check how much on board credit I have before I leave on my cruise? I have looked at my booking but I can't find it anywhere. I had some on board credit added from credit I had on my Carnival visa card and was wondering if it had been posted. TIA

Is there a way to check how much on board credit I have before I leave on my cruise? I have looked at my booking but I can't find it anywhere. I had some on board credit added from credit I had on my Carnival visa card and was wondering if it had been posted. TIA

We have $200 of OBC coming to us on our next cruise. All of my other OBC shows but this one does not. I called my PVP (Carnival Agent) and he said it was because they have to buy the OBC using the new Cruise Cash process. This process shows up onboard, and usually on the second day. He just advised me to bring my receipt from the credit card.

I called the CC and they told me that it would be there the second day. And to bring the receipt in case there are any issues.

Personally, I think this is a bad way to do these OBC's, as I liked to see what my account should look like before I leave. But this apparently is how it works now, so I will bring the receipt and hope I dont have to waste time at the guest services counter.

This is not really any different from OBC you will get from a TA. I would just do what they request about having the proof you have it and check on the second day. It will probably be there the first but as long as you have proof, there isn't any issue.

The OBC that is listed on your boarding documents is from Shareholder, ES drops, and OBC you get while booking onboard.