Carnival Breeze Ship Tour

hbicfrd

Sunday we went on a tour of the Breeze. My fiancée was unable to attend due to being held mandatory at work. So it was just me and 2 friends. First I need to say this ship is beautiful. I have been on the Imagination and the Victory and there is no comparison. Boarding was very easy. We showed security the letter from Carnival, they looked up our names and sent us on to the next step. We went to the Wedding/Visitors desk, which is right after the x-ray machines. We showed them our IDs, they wrote our DL numbers down, we signed the paper, got our visitors passes and were sent to wait with all the other passengers.

The announcement came for visitors to board and we were on our way. We arrived at about 11 and were on the ship by 11:30. They had 3 weddings going on and we were boarding with the wedding parties and guests. We took our time and walked around the ship a bit knowing that the wedding areas wouldn’t be set up so early. After walking around the Lido deck, we decided on Guy’s Burgers for lunch, which was pretty good.

The wedding ceremonies took place in the Ovation Theater and the conference room. Two of the ceremonies were started at 1 PM and the third at 1:30 PM. The receptions were in the Liquid nightclub, Limelight Lounge and the Piano Bar.

I think I’ve covered everything that we saw that day but if you have questions, I’ll try to answer.

get-attachment-3_aspx.jpg.245adfaeb9d05219f86690c8bb6668b3.jpg

get-attachment-2_aspx.jpg.5c580f53da811c858e4b303ac8ef57a5.jpg

get-attachment-1_aspx.jpg.090189ab7eafd2ce62ce1e382ba8bb6f.jpg

get-attachment_aspx.jpg.2e262a5ab3cad3baa670f9464b5ba737.jpg

Edited by hbicfrd
Added Pics

• 3 months later...

Hello! Thank for the review.

Did you have to pay to tour the ship? I live in Augusta, GA so I don't live close to the port. But so I know what to expect I'm considering taking that trip. My wedding isn't until December 2015. When is your wedding?

Hello! Thank for the review.

Did you have to pay to tour the ship? I live in Augusta, GA so I don't live close to the port. But so I know what to expect I'm considering taking that trip. My wedding isn't until December 2015. When is your wedding?

Once you've scheduled the wedding you can request to arrange a tour. It is part of your wedding Package

The tour is free, our wedding is Feb 22, 2015. I got extremely lucky and was able to do the tour twice because my fiancé was held mandatory at work. Sasha from Carnival was super nice and scheduled us a second time. Once we were booked, I emailed Sasha and asked her if it was possible to do a tour. She requested when we would like to go, gave her a few dates and she sent an email advising the date. The first tour, there were 3 wedding happening and on the second tour there were 2. It was nice because on the second tour the weddings were in a different location. We learned a lot by doing the tour as far as the ship itself and the embarkation practice for non-sailing guests. Things like, non-sailing guests will have to pay $7 per car for parking and we suggested (on our Facebook invite) that non-sailing guests bring their shoes if they aren't comfortable to walk in for a few hours.

Edited by hbicfrd

• 5 weeks later...
The tour is free, our wedding is Feb 22, 2015. I got extremely lucky and was able to do the tour twice because my fiancé was held mandatory at work. Sasha from Carnival was super nice and scheduled us a second time. Once we were booked, I emailed Sasha and asked her if it was possible to do a tour. She requested when we would like to go, gave her a few dates and she sent an email advising the date. The first tour, there were 3 wedding happening and on the second tour there were 2. It was nice because on the second tour the weddings were in a different location. We learned a lot by doing the tour as far as the ship itself and the embarkation practice for non-sailing guests. Things like, non-sailing guests will have to pay $7 per car for parking and we suggested (on our Facebook invite) that non-sailing guests bring their shoes if they aren't comfortable to walk in for a few hours.

That is a great piece of advice! I wouldn't have though about it since I'll be bringing my wedding attire on with me, but it makes perfect sense to recommend that to our wedding guests.