Drink Recipes?

Godiva5

Hey folks. Many have given lots of suggestions on where to shop for beverages to bring onboard, for the stateroom.

Any quick and easy cocktail recipes, that can be whipped up in the stateroom, for enjoying while sunning around the pool or on your verandah? I'm not a mixologist but, I'm so tempted to bring my Magic Bullet for a frozen concoction or smoothies.

Hit me with your best "shot" (pun intended)! :rolleyes:

Hi...I don't believe you are allowed to bring/use a Magic Bullet onboard...

I would suggest you bring some vodka and mix it with the free soda and juice from the Cabana's..however, you cannot walk around with an alcoholic beverage made by yourself...you will have to enjoy it in your stateroom...

Thanks for the prohibited list link. I see your point. I always bring my extension devise (it's not corded but a plug-in just the same) and travel iron. Now, am I brave enough to try bringing my Magic Bullet? Maybe just my cocktail shaker.

Just when we no longer have to think about Rum Runners..... LOL :D

Edited by Godiva5

Hi...I don't believe you are allowed to bring/use a Magic Bullet onboard...

I would suggest you bring some vodka and mix it with the free soda and juice from the Cabana's..however, you cannot walk around with an alcoholic beverage made by yourself...you will have to enjoy it in your stateroom...

Well well, lookie hear......I just went down to the (rarely used) bar in my basement to scoop up my Magic Bullet and found a pocket sized "Cocktails for Dummies". That will be perfect to take. So, my mini bar set-up will include: jigger for measuring, single serve mini cocktail shaker and corkscrew for the vino. :D

Well well, lookie hear......I just went down to the (rarely used) bar in my basement to scoop up my Magic Bullet and found a pocket sized "Cocktails for Dummies". That will be perfect to take. So, my mini bar set-up will include: jigger for measuring, single serve mini cocktail shaker and corkscrew for the vino. :D

Ditch the Magic Bullet and bring the shaker. It'll be good for some exercise.