Azura 13th October

topsey130

Have booked this a last minute break, I cant find anything on roll call,but was looking to see if any one else would like to share a Taxi into Brugge with my mother and I. Would prefer a taxi as they can get into town rather than the P & O trip coach trip which i understand drops you a little out of town. (mum has recently had a knee replacement so mobile as long as she does not do too much). Happy to arrange this for any one who's interested, looking to go into Brugge around 10/10.30 and returning about 4hrs later.

we have also booked this "quick" break - and will be going to Bruges for the day.

Having looked at a lot of websites, it looks like the train may be a good idea, as P & O want £39 each to get there.

The shuttle bus takes you to Blankenberg, and the train from there is 20 minutes to Bruges,

Will see what other people think, or may also do a taxi share but you have to get the shuttle to get out of the port,

will be nice to just get away for a couple of days !!