Need Eastern Valor Capers

missouricruiser

Needing Eastern Valor Capers.. Please Help !!!!! Was Booked On Triump In Dec. And Having To Change Reservations... Just Sick Over It... Had A Balcony And Having To Go To An Inside.....does Anyone Have Any Comments On 4-b Inside Forward?? Going Nov. 20 (turkey Week) Love Kids But Hope There Isn't 2000 Of Them !!!! Is There Alot Of Motion On Main Deck Forward ?? Noise Level?? We Are Driving & What Time Would Be Good To Arrive At Port To Miss The Lines? Can Someone Tell Me The Parking Set-up There?? Is It Outdoor Or Garage? Can You Park And Then Walk To The Entrance Or Is It Too Far To Carry Luggage... Also, Can Someone Explain Customs Before St. Thomas To Me......

Thanks For Any Help.. Really Appreciate Any Information.

Ellie

Here's a site that has a copy of the Capers:

http://cruiseclues.com/shipstips/carnivalvalor.htm

Can't help with your cabin, but it will be fine. We had an inside forward cabin on the Paradise and had not problem at all and it's a much smaller ship.

We'll be on the Valor next April. We have an outside, the teenage girls have an inside across the hall. LOL! The only reason we got an outside was because with the military discount (DH is a veteran) we got it cheaper than an inside. Otherwise, we wouldn't have done it. We were in our cabin so little on the Paradise and I'm sure it will be the same this time around.

Any ideas what tours you're gonna do at the ports? We are clueless since we did the Western before.

You'll have a great time!

I can tell you about customs in St. Thomas. You will go to whatever area they say stand in line with your passport or birth cert. and another form of ID. They will check it and give you a sticker. Without the sticker you want get off the ship.

The lines move along good as long as people have the right stuff with them.

I can not help you on the parking. I have to fly down there. I do know that they are having constrution going in the port area because of thing people have said in their reviews.

Archived