NCL Jade Oct 24 2015 Mediterranian and Trans

Aldo Ray

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have received this message from Terry Arnold who is doing this crossing but is not too confident at using the Cruise Critic boards.;)

'I am not a computer wizz and I was hoping to get any names of guys who will be on the Jade for the crossing, I look at cruise critic but get confused, and I thought there was a place you could post, that you were on the cruise, and wanting anyone on it who is gay to contact you and you could share ideas. Now, we have organized several get togethers, like game show night, Halloween get together, cabin party, pink party, (you get the drift), and I wanted to just let as many guys as possible know what to bring, etc. If you can post it and have anyone send me an email that would be great tkarnold49@gmail.com is the address. and we shall see what happens.'

So if anyone is interested in joining in then please contact him at the above email address.;)

• 1 month later...
Hi Guys

myself and my friend ben have just booked on this cruise ! look forward to meeting you all on board! we are mark and ben 28 & 38 from uk x

Hi Mark and Ben!

Welcome aboard this thread and the crossing. In just over 3 weeks we will have met up face to face.

You will see an earlier posting regarding a few activities planned for the LGBT community on this crossing. If you are interested then please send Terry an email to the address in the posting. The more the better.

Kevin

Jack & Robert from coastal South Carolina. Looking forward to drying out and getting onboard.

Good Morning Jack and Robert!

Welcome aboard!

Even on this side of the pond we have seen the terrible rains you have experienced in South Carolina which are now heading in this direction. Luckily, not expected to affect the UK but instead divert at the last minute into the west coast of France. There is a guy called Brad from Charlotte who is doing this crossing too but is not part of the Cruise Critic forum.

If you are interested in getting involved the FOD activities planned for this crossing please contact Terry by email. I will copy below his original message to me which includes his email address.

'I am not a computer wizz and I was hoping to get any names of guys who will be on the Jade for the crossing, I look at cruise critic but get confused, and I thought there was a place you could post, that you were on the cruise, and wanting anyone on it who is gay to contact you and you could share ideas. Now, we have organized several get togethers, like game show night, Halloween get together, cabin party, pink party, (you get the drift), and I wanted to just let as many guys as possible know what to bring, etc. If you can post it and have anyone send me an email that would be great tkarnold49@gmail.com is the address. and we shall see what happens.'

So if anyone is interested in joining in then please contact him at the above email address.

Kevin

Edited by Dorothy's Friend

• 2 weeks later...