NCL Jade Oct 29th 2015 Barcelona to Houston

Aldo Ray

I realize this may be a bit early but who is aboard this TA from Barcelona to Houston Oct 29th 2015? WE are boarding the ship in Venice Oct. 24th. The cruise seems like a great way to return to the States after touring Switzerland and Northern Italy.

Robert

• 8 months later...

Hi!

Just to let you know that I am booked on this TransAtlantic ....... an inside cabin all to myself.

I am surprised that others have not joined this thread as I understand there is a very large contingent of guys who have booked this crossing who would normally have been on the Norwegian Epic crossing.

See you at the end of October .......... soon it will be time to make the final payment.

Kevin

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Posting here as well to keep the thread alive ;-)

just to let you know - my partner and I will be on the Barcelona to Houston segment. Looking forward to meeting all of you.

Friends of Dorothy meetings will presumably be held at the star bar - maybe we can move to somewhere more central like the Champaign bar after the first night or so

Cheers from Bavaria - home of the beerfest

Sven

Posting here as well to keep the thread alive ;-)

just to let you know - my partner and I will be on the Barcelona to Houston segment. Looking forward to meeting all of you.

Friends of Dorothy meetings will presumably be held at the star bar - maybe we can move to somewhere more central like the Champaign bar after the first night or so

Cheers from Bavaria - home of the beerfest

Sven

Welcome aboard! It was getting a little lonely here. Let's see how the first LGBT get together goes as I know there are quite a few other guys joining us on this cruise who are not on this thread. I think both the sauna and Halloween should be fun;)

• 2 weeks later...

I have received this message from Terry Arnold who is doing this crossing but is not too confident at using the Cruise Critic boards.;)

'I am not a computer wizz and I was hoping to get any names of guys who will be on the Jade for the crossing, I look at cruise critic but get confused, and I thought there was a place you could post, that you were on the cruise, and wanting anyone on it who is gay to contact you and you could share ideas. Now, we have organized several get togethers, like game show night, Halloween get together, cabin party, pink party, (you get the drift), and I wanted to just let as many guys as possible know what to bring, etc. If you can post it and have anyone send me an email that would be great tkarnold49@gmail.com is the address. and we shall see what happens.'

So if anyone is interested in joining in then please contact him at the above email address.;)

I will be joining the cruise as well with 2 more friends. My partner and another handful of friends will join me on the 7 day Caribbean leg of the journey. I think I've read the entire roll-call thread and thought I had seen some names of potentials for the Friends of Dorothy meetings. Looking forward to the cruise!

Mark of Mark and Donny.. :)

I will be joining the cruise as well with 2 more friends. My partner and another handful of friends will join me on the 7 day Caribbean leg of the journey. I think I've read the entire roll-call thread and thought I had seen some names of potentials for the Friends of Dorothy meetings. Looking forward to the cruise!

Mark of Mark and Donny.. :)

Welcome to this thread Mark & Donny, it is nice to have some company.:rolleyes: Even the creator of the thread has not posted for almost a year, so i suspect he may not be doing this crossing now.

Edited by Dorothy's Friend

Hi Mark & Donny,

Hi Kevin,

getting closer to sailaway (Yay!). Got our GTY cabin assigned (Kevin - we are almost neighbors), booked some of the specialty dining, hotels pre- and post-cruise booked. Now just sit back and wait...

Looking forward to meeting you @FOD

Cheers

Sven

:D

Not long now!

I have received this message from Terry Arnold who is doing this crossing but is not too confident at using the Cruise Critic boards.;)

'I am not a computer wizz and I was hoping to get any names of guys who will be on the Jade for the crossing' date=' I look at cruise critic but get confused, and I thought there was a place you could post, that you were on the cruise, and wanting anyone on it who is gay to contact you and you could share ideas. Now, we have organized several get togethers, like game show night, Halloween get together, cabin party, pink party, (you get the drift), and I wanted to just let as many guys as possible know what to bring, etc. If you can post it and have anyone send me an email that would be great tkarnold49@gmail.com is the address. and we shall see what happens.'

So if anyone is interested in joining in then please contact him at the above email address.;)

Hi Guys!

I am re-posting the above just in case anybody is interested in getting included or involved. Terry has been on to me:rolleyes: again asking if I have any new names of those who may be interested.

Kevin

hi Honey hope you are well. any updates on guys on the Jade besides what we have? tka p.s. remember Pink Party, White Party, Friends of Dorothy Game Show, Halloween, and Future Cruise Gathering of FofD. We shall be a busy bunch of queens. tka

Edited by Dorothy's Friend

I've emailed his as well. Not sure about costumes as its a pain packing that and flying across the pond on 50 pounds or less for 23 days, but I'll be looking forward to meeting everyone in or out of costume. :)

Mark of Mark and Donny

Hi all,

Mark from Australia here. Just booked.

Welcome aboard Mark! As you see, the more the merrier on this thread despite the fact I know there is going to be quite a big LGBT community on this crossing.

If you are interested in joining in any of the activities listed in the earlier posts, then please contact Terry at the email address given.;)

I am looking forward to meeting everyone on one of my favourite ships

Kevin

I've emailed his as well. Not sure about costumes as its a pain packing that and flying across the pond on 50 pounds or less for 23 days, but I'll be looking forward to meeting everyone in or out of costume. :)

Mark of Mark and Donny

Yes, I know what you mean by being careful with what you pack due to the weight restrictions. However, I have bought something for Halloween and the horror that is Sheila Blige will be making an appearance on 31st October. Which reminds me, I must go out and buy a baby:confused:

Kevin