NCL Jade Oct 29th 2015 Barcelona to Houston

Aldo Ray

NCL virgin here...From what I read, they have a White Party on longer cruises..So I bring an outfit for this, and Halloween?...Also, did I see something somewhere about a pink party? Anyway, sounds like there will be room in the suitcase as I don't to be too dressy at dinner!...Looking forward to meeting everyone.

NCL virgin here...From what I read, they have a White Party on longer cruises..So I bring an outfit for this, and Halloween?...Also, did I see something somewhere about a pink party? Anyway, sounds like there will be room in the suitcase as I don't to be too dressy at dinner!...Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Certainly no need to be too dressing at dinner, so that will save some space and weight by not needing to have a jacket (or two). Normally there is a White Party or similar on the longer cruises. If you look several posts earlier there is a guy by the name of Terry who is interested in getting involved with the FOD activities such as the Pink Party. His email address is there too.:)

Hi, Bill and Steve from the Detroit area - we just booked this cruise. We will be traveling with our friends Jeff and Mark from Ft. Lauderdale.

Welcome aboard the thread boys! It is less than a month away now and I for one cannot wait.

If you are interested in getting involved with any of the activities mentioned in earlier posts then please send Terry an email, details also posted earlier.

Joining you on this ship. Solo. Bear. Officially "old" since got my Medicare Card last week.

Will be on Explorer of the Seas Barcelona to Dubai (10/09-23) then fly back to Barcelona on 10/27 to take the Jade for trip to USA.

Will make a point to look for notice regarding FOD/LGBT meeting time & place. Did a SF-Sydney 27 day cruise a few years ago and these meetings were a great place to relax and chat with fellow travelers (mostly couples).

Bon Voyage Everyone!

Joining you on this ship. Solo. Bear. Officially "old" since got my Medicare Card last week.

Will be on Explorer of the Seas Barcelona to Dubai (10/09-23) then fly back to Barcelona on 10/27 to take the Jade for trip to USA.

Will make a point to look for notice regarding FOD/LGBT meeting time & place. Did a SF-Sydney 27 day cruise a few years ago and these meetings were a great place to relax and chat with fellow travelers (mostly couples).

Bon Voyage Everyone!

Welcome aboard Bob! If you have not been to Dubai before then you will like it I am sure. Also, be sure to say 'Hi!' To my old place of work the QE2 which is now tied up at the end of the cruise terminal.

If you are interested in getting involved in the LGBT activities posted earlier then please get in touch with Terry by email.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all...leaving Australia in 2 days time and looking forward to meeting everyone. Is the Star bar the place to go on the first night around 7pm?

I am assuming the Star Bar will be the place to be at 19:00hrs but for sure the Freestyle Daily will confirm that. Two weeks today I will be boarding, I cannot wait. I suppose I should be thinking about what to pack;)

For those of you planning on spending some time in Spain and Barcelona in particular ahead of our crossing here is a link to the Spanish government weather site. And it is in English.

http://www.aemet.es/en/eltiempo/pred...celona-id08019

http://www.aemet.es/en/eltiempo/observacion/radar

http://www.aemet.es/en/eltiempo/obse...radar?w=1&p=ba

• 3 weeks later...