weather????

ctkathchick

Ok we are leaving on Saturday for our cruise on the Glory and I was looking at the weather and it does not look that good. Unless you like rain. I have never really seen it rain every day has anyone had that happen? I think that they have been having rain this week also. I looked at the weather for the month so far and it always looks like it never rains. Lol we will have a great vacation anyway.

i know, we saw the forecast for most of the western caribbean,cuba,bahamas, jamaica and are trying to book a last minute cruise on CArnival Victory leaving this Monday out of Miami and even Miami's forecast is rain into the weekend

I saw the Accuweather live satellite and the reports are calling it a tropical depression 9 that is "slow moving" and says it will continue into next week with rain. Not sure what to do. I think either way, just have a good time. Plus, the weather is unpredictable during hurricane season and I haven't seen any alerts yet on the different cruise sites.

Edited by iluvsunandsand

Ok we are leaving on Saturday for our cruise on the Glory and I was looking at the weather and it does not look that good. Unless you like rain. I have never really seen it rain every day has anyone had that happen? I think that they have been having rain this week also. I looked at the weather for the month so far and it always looks like it never rains. Lol we will have a great vacation anyway.

After this rain from the depression goes by, drier weather due in on Saturday according to TWC.

After this rain from the depression goes by, drier weather due in on Saturday according to TWC.

You are correct the weekend does look better according to the WC but Thursday and Friday does call for rain. Miami Herald does also say the weekend does look better. I'll will be on the Conquest Sunday. Happy sailing !!!!!!

Gary.

You are correct the weekend does look better according to the WC but Thursday and Friday does call for rain. Miami Herald does also say the weekend does look better. I'll will be on the Conquest Sunday. Happy sailing !!!!!!

Gary.

I've been watching too. Leave Sunday but from Canaveral. Cruisingmama will be on the one I'm on too. :)