Live from possible review

Ander026

Good evening to all CC,

I am thinking of doing a *Live From* report from my Family Cruise on November 5th. This will be a 17 day Cruise from Perth Australia.

The question is that do you all want me to start my *Live From* thread when I start my vacation which is Wednesday when I head up to Western NY then head over to Dubai then to Perth.

Love any live review what ship?

sent from my galaxy s4 please excuse any error's thanks

I will be sailing on the Radiance of the Seas. This will be my first time on this class of ship. I have sailed all the other classes (not counting Quantum).

Love to follow your travels door-to-door !

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

I have no problem in doing that it is because I start vacation this Wednesday and the cruise begins the following Wednesday. Basically a week to get to the cruise ship.

For those that want me to do a complete door to door live from below will be the itinerary for the complete trip. I will do this cruise style I hope

Land Portion which includes Flying high above

10/29: Orlando to Rochester

10/30:Rochester

10/31: Rochester to DC to Dubai

11/1: Dubai

11/2: Dubai to Perth, AUS

11/3-5: Perth

Cruise Portion

11/5: Perth - Embarkation

11/6: Cruise

11/7: Esperance, Australia

11/8-9: Cruise

11/10: Adelaide, Australia

11/11: Cruise - Veterans Day (USA)

11/12: Melbourne, Australia

11/13-15: Cruise, on the 15th we sail by the Sounds on the way to New Zealand.

11/16: Dunedin, New Zealand

11/17: Akaroa, New Zealand

11/18: Wellington, New Zealand

11/19: Picton, New Zealand

11/20-21: Cruise

11/22: Sydney - Debarkation

Back to Land Portion

11/22-23: Sydney

11/24: Sydney to LAX to Orlando. Going home very quickly.

I should be home on Monday 11/24 back in Florida

Radiance was my first cruise! Start your review the moment you leave your front door! Actually if you want to start with the packing part I'm ok with that too!

I am pretty much all packed already. I have 12 hour days on Monday and Tuesday at work before vacation is to begin.

I am actually working the Bus Rodeo at Disney before I start vacation. This is a fun competition of bus drivers where I work. We do a Bus Rodeo every year around this time. I always work the event. I worked today at the Rodeo but it was set up day today. I will have my camera at the event starting on Monday. I may post pics from the event, but haven't made a decision yet.

I'm on board and agree with readytolose, you can start with the packing if you want to! We live in Windermere, so not too far away from you, and are also on the 11/30 sailing on Independence. November should be a great month for you! Look forward to your review and thanks for taking us along! :)

I'm on board and agree with readytolose, you can start with the packing if you want to! We live in Windermere, so not too far away from you, and are also on the 11/30 sailing on Independence. November should be a great month for you! Look forward to your review and thanks for taking us along! :)

Yea what a great month. Vacation/Cruise up to Thanksgiving week then work just enough to get holiday pay then go on another cruise. Life is grand at the moment.

All right it seems that there is a demand to do a Live From door to door for my upcoming adventure. I will begin a new thread for the *Live From*.

Thanks for the support and comments. For those that will be following I will be adding photos as well as the internet speeds allow me.