Another Complaint with RCCL IT

Simply trying to book a beverage package for DW and DD. Put the items in the cart but they don't show up in the cart. Try to order again and it says the item is in the cart.

Try on another PC it says the reservation is being modified

Double check that I closed the browser on the other PC

Call to order by phone and, after waiting 5 minutes or on hold, told reservation is locked and I'll have to call back in 20 minutes.

I'm just trying to give them $320 of my money ahead of time.

Why does it have to be so hard?

I'm glad somebody else mentioned this. I would have thought it was a bigger deal than it appears to be on this forum. I don't complain about much but this is pretty bad.

I've been trying for days to book dinner reservations, beverage packages, and excursions. I've given up and ordered excursions from other companies. I guess I'll try to book dinner reservations when I get on the ship.

I only cruised once before and that was with NCL. I guess I got spoiled with their website and expected something similar. I view RCI's website as unacceptable and they'd be better off without it if it doesn't work because I have a very low opinion of RCI already for making me waste so much time.

I think I've run into these problems:

1) Trying to book to early. But the website doesn't tell you your too early.

2) Once they send you an email that you can book I get random hangs or the message "Here you are trying to plan a vacation and our website decides to take one."

3) In any event, I try a different browser and I'm locked out for a period of time.

Probably designed by the obamacare IT people.:rolleyes: