yep /drink package

nodandade

I didn't think I would need to ask another question about the drink packages,but.

I have booked a premium package for myself (wife does not drink)so I am all clear on what to expect,but, some friends who are cruising with us are undecided,what they want to know is this.

if they purchase the classic package, and then find it does not cover their needs ,can they upgrade to a premium package from say the second or third day on an 18 night cruise.

advise from those who have done it would be good, and also where to go to upgrade

thank you

You can upgrade the Classic to Premium at any time at any bar . I have had both packages and got more of what I wanted out of the Premium package . For instance the New Zealand white wine was not available on the Classic package ,however it was on the premium . They do not allow you to pay the difference per glass even if it is .50 more . You have to have the Premium package .

YUP! I had a Premium Non-Al package and anytime I purchased a drink that was not included they asked if I wanted to upgrade. The upgrade is a price per day, so its just prorated for the days left. I was told -- $11 more per day based on days left. I didn't do it because I only ordered one drink per night (at the show) and it was only $8.50. You can upgrade at any bar.