New Social Media plan

Herby

I called Carnival today and asked about the new social media plan that people on here have been talking about (even one guy who was posting Live on the ship about it) and they say they have no idea what I'm talking about. He even put me on hold and asked the supervisor and said there is no such thing??? I'm so confused

A Carnival rep addressed it on the Carnival forum. It is a trial run right now and only available on Freedom. The link I posted earlier is in the rooms on Freedom showing the service and the price tiers.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We will be on Freedom for Thanksgiving as well. I'm debating trying the $99 plan just to have full access for the week. I'm honestly kind of anxious to test Skype and some of the other streaming services at sea. May be a good way to get some family members hooked on the idea of cruising.

I am on the Freedom now and we got the plan. There are three plans. Social that let's you go on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and some other sites for $5 a day or $25 a cruise. Value lets you get email surf the web but won't let you go on streaming music sites and netflix or Skype that's $16 a day or $60 a cruise. Premium has the fastest connection and let's you use skype that's $25 a day or $99 a cruise.

So far we are loving it. We got the value plan and can surf the internet whenever we want without having to worry about how many minutes we have left.

I am on the Freedom now and we got the plan. There are three plans. Social that let's you go on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and some other sites for $5 a day or $25 a cruise. Value lets you get email surf the web but won't let you go on streaming music sites and netflix or Skype that's $16 a day or $60 a cruise. Premium has the fastest connection and let's you use skype that's $25 a day or $99 a cruise.

So far we are loving it. We got the value plan and can surf the internet whenever we want without having to worry about how many minutes we have left.

Thanks for the update! We're on there next week so looking forward to trying it out as well. I'm considering the Premium plan so we can Skype and make the rest of the family jealous. :D

How many devices are you able to connect to your account? For example, will my DW, DD, and I all be able to share a single account? Is there a point where one will have to logoff before another can logon?

Thanks!