Liberty of the seas Photo review

Well just got back from a very nice 5 day cruise on liberty. I can honestly say that was the best cruise out of the 6 cruises. I am not into writing a lot but I do have TONS of pictures I took and I will gladly post them...Service was awesome ship is in such good shape I did not find one bit of wear..and I was looking trust me lol. I am going to stay with RCCL from now on.

I was wondering if they had installed the freestyle machines yet. Would love to hear about your experience we will be on the liberty next week.

No, but I noticed it was pretty simple to get soda. they had a lot of different places to get it which was nice.

Glad you had a good time! A couple of questions since I will be on Liberty very soon. Did your itinerary include Belize?...is so how did the tender process go to get off the ship? Also, why was boarding horrible?...what time did you arrive at the port?. Thanks in advance for your reply.

Glad you had a good time! A couple of questions since I will be on Liberty very soon. Did your itinerary include Belize?...is so how did the tender process go to get off the ship? Also, why was boarding horrible?...what time did you arrive at the port?. Thanks in advance for your reply.

In Belize get your tender ticket the night before or you will not get off the ship until after 12...we made that mistake..we were just sitting around waiting to go for 2 hours...I think it was the passengers fault though, it seemed as if people where taking their time getting to tenders. We arrived at Port Everglades around 1:30 the cops are beyond rude...screaming at you to move and rushing you I am surprised they don't cause car crashes. The terminal itself is in extremely poor shape(it says they are remodeling).

I can answer that "Port Everglades" embarkation SUCKS

Old facility..you will feel like you will be herded into a pen...don't care what crown level you are. Port staff will yell, scream and if you let them..will make you feel as though YOU are invading THEIR space. I made a promise to NEVER leave from PE again. ...ok..that being said. Canaveral Tampa. Jacksonville are not able to handle the size of LOS..so...back to PE we go in March...I WILL NOT stand by again and be treated like a piece of SH## again...Once the "pens" are open and people are pushing their way through the doors to walk across the gangway to the ship...let THEIR...behavior wash off your back and say out loud...You people WILL NOT ruin MY CRUISE...