Need Help with Shopping

OCLadies

Okay ladies, here's an important question for those who have recently been on a Mexican Riviera cruise. I'm looking for a store, in any of the ports of call, that sell upscale perfumes and cosmetics. Preferably items by Calvin Klein, Channel, etc. Has anyone run across such a place? Please share your information.:confused: :)

• 2 weeks later...
Okay ladies, here's an important question for those who have recently been on a Mexican Riviera cruise. I'm looking for a store, in any of the ports of call, that sell upscale perfumes and cosmetics. Preferably items by Calvin Klein, Channel, etc. Has anyone run across such a place? Please share your information.:confused: :)

Last time I was in Cabo I went to the main shopping area and bought some designer 'stuff' and some Channel perfume but can't remember the name of the places...but they do exist there. Can't speak to anywhere else 'cause usually I buy my designer stuff in the Carib., the east coast of Mexico or even at the discount malls in the US and have found the prices just as good in the US..Have u considered buying duty free on the cruise ship esp perfume - prices can be comparible. Hope someone else can be more specific for you re: Mex Riviera ports..

Happy cruisin'!

Archived