Adventure of the seas boarding time

I read some recent travellers stating that they had a phone call to tell them what time they could board depending on the location of their stateroom. It was mentioned it varied from 1PM to 7PM. I looked at cruises compass and the muster drill is at 5:30. Shouldn't all guests be on board by this time?

I read some recent travellers stating that they had a phone call to tell them what time they could board depending on the location of their stateroom. It was mentioned it varied from 1PM to 7PM. I looked at cruises compass and the muster drill is at 5:30. Shouldn't all guests be on board by this time?

We usually board between 11am and noon.

The suggested boarding times are not enforced in US ports.

Adventure will have two muster drills. One at 5:30pm for most guests, and a later one for guests who were not onboard for the first one.

Edited by clarea

Bob is right that the requested boarding times are (yet ANOTHER RCI rule that's) not enforced. There have been several of these threads recently with a lot of advice to just ignore it. Just one observation/comment though... It seems obvious that RCI is trying to address the long lines & waits that often have to be endured at embarkation. So for those that DO decide to completely ignore the request RCI is making, PLEASE don't come back afterwards & complain about how bad embarkation was, with long lines & long waits to board.

Edited by LetsGetWet!

Bob is right that the requested boarding times are (yet ANOTHER RCI rule that's) not enforced. There have been several of these threads recently with a lot of advice to just ignore it. Just one observation/comment though... It seems obvious that RCI is trying to address the long lines & waits that often have to be endured at embarkation. So for those that DO decide to completely ignore the request RCI is making, PLEASE don't come back afterwards & complain about how bad embarkation was, with long lines & long waits to board.

If the day of emarkation is part of my cruise and i am paying for that day then i should be able to board at 11 like anyone else at that time, if Royal wants to tell me to board at 5 then they should not be charging me for a full day on the ship

If the day of emarkation is part of my cruise and i am paying for that day then i should be able to board at 11 like anyone else at that time, if Royal wants to tell me to board at 5 then they should not be charging me for a full day on the ship

Try that argument next time you try to check into a hotel in the morning & they tell you check in time is 3PM...