flights manchester to barbados fri 20th feb

fiona page

It seems the Friday flight is Dreamliner but not on the sat we are with TC and don't know yet if it's the refurbished planes though the seat plan says it is I don't know if on will be better than the other ?

TC are promising to have the whole fleet refit completed by March 2015, with the majority of the long haul Airbus already done, so you would be unlucky to get one of the old configs.

We are on the TC early flight on 21st out of Manchester. So apologies in advance to fellow passengers as my luck decrees that we will be on the only plane not to have been refurbished.

We are on the TC early flight on 21st out of Manchester. So apologies in advance to fellow passengers as my luck decrees that we will be on the only plane not to have been refurbished.

If your luck is that bad, I think your fellow passengers will just be grateful if the plane makes it across the Atlantic ocean.

You have definitely jinxed us now.

Nice knowing you.

Dont be a daft lad, you will be much safer on that flight than you were driving your car or crossing the road earlier today.

And I'll set bet you will be lucky and get the new config.

Edited by richleeds