Shereese & Wayne Carnival Breeze 12-30-14

Hey, we are wedding twins! We were married in St Thomas via the Carnival Sunshine on Dec 30th. Can't wait to get our photos so I can do a full review!

[ATTACH]335432[/ATTACH][ATTACH]335433[/ATTACH]

We had the most amazing wedding and 2 receptions.

Words cannot describe everything that happened it felt the entire Carnival Breeze guests were family.

Sent from my iphone using Forums

Hey, we are wedding twins! We were married in St Thomas via the Carnival Sunshine on Dec 30th. Can't wait to get our photos so I can do a full review!

Awesome we had the most amazing wedding it felt like we had two receptions we absolutely had the time of our life. Our family and friends are still posting videos and texting us telling us that our wedding was like a movie LOL. We purchased 3 story books got a 20x30 canvas and hundreds of 5x7 and 8x10 and CD with all images. ImageUploadedByForums1420849934.301116.jpg.628dc1378ad457112f0885f2ee327847.jpg

We went by ourselves, it was a second wedding for both of us so we just wanted to keep it low key, we did have an amazing photographer and a lot of personal and DIY touches. My first wedding had 850 guests and I NEVERMIND would want that again lol, you look beautiful in your pictures. We managed 2 iPhone pics lol, I am so impatient, but I keep reminding myself that we just got back!

image.jpg.154c6f6b09977410cff1c1e09a92081e.jpg

We went by ourselves, it was a second wedding for both of us so we just wanted to keep it low key, we did have an amazing photographer and a lot of personal and DIY touches. My first wedding had 850 guests and I NEVERMIND would want that again lol, you look beautiful in your pictures. We managed 2 iPhone pics lol, I am so impatient, but I keep reminding myself that we just got back!

Congratulations you both look great