Epic questions

kessdarln

Sorry if these questions are repeats, thanks for your responses.

I've only been in a Studio so wondering if the balcony large bed can be separated into two singles?

I've booked 14118 with the larger balcony and we have 4 sea days on an 11 day cruise. Is the cabin worth the extra cost over a large balcony ($400 more each) or should I get the large balcony and the spa pass - is it $199 for all cruises or only 7 days?

If they sell 120 Spa passes, and there are X amount of cabins, will everyone be able to use the spa? If we booked the cabin vs pass would we get any type of priority if it's full?

I've done the Posh pass and really enjoyed that location, does the spa have an area like that with a bartender (or server)?

Edited by kessdarln

> wondering if the balcony large bed can be separated into two singles?

All cabins should offer this. I've never seen it not done.

> Is the cabin worth the extra cost over a large balcony

Since you didn't specify the category, it's hard to say. Looks like M9 from the deck plans which is a Spa Mini Suite. Whether is worth it is entirely personal preference. I personally wouldn't but if you spend your entire cruise in the spa, perhaps it is.

> If they sell 120 Spa passes, and there are X amount of cabins, will everyone be able to use the spa?

Depends on the definition of "use the spa". You can still book treatments but you can't walk in and use the pass privileges without either a pass or a spa suite. Neither has priority as far as I know, first come first served.

> does the spa have an area like that with a bartender (or server)?

I have never seen a bar in a spa. And I don't think you could drink anywhere within the spa anyways.

Hope this helps!

Sorry if these questions are repeats, thanks for your responses.

I've only been in a Studio so wondering if the balcony large bed can be separated into two singles?

I've booked 14118 with the larger balcony and we have 4 sea days on an 11 day cruise. Is the cabin worth the extra cost over a large balcony ($400 more each) or should I get the large balcony and the spa pass - is it $199 for all cruises or only 7 days?

If they sell 120 Spa passes, and there are X amount of cabins, will everyone be able to use the spa? If we booked the cabin vs pass would we get any type of priority if it's full?

I've done the Posh pass and really enjoyed that location, does the spa have an area like that with a bartender (or server)?

14118 is a brilliant spa mini suite!

It has a really large balcony - is port side - and just a few minutes walk in your robe takes you directly into the spa

We had a spa mini a few doors up from you and we were so glad we had taken it as opposed to a pass

We found we used the spa very early morning, and late afternoon - and would never have done so had we had to use elevators and walk corridors etc - direct access - means a short walk in your robe..

Great cabin - stick with it!