Capt Bryans, Tendering & GC time difference

SUNNY D

I contacted Capt Bryans about the Buccaneer Excursion but they suggested the 2 1/2 hour Hannibal Sting ray City excursion because of our ships port times. Any comments on this excursion? Besides the stingrays, is the snorkling any good?

I'm a little concerned about the time frame involved to make the trip.

We will be on the Inspiration out of Tampa. Our ship is in port between 7am and 2pm ship time, on October 12th. The person who emailed me back from Capt Bryans said that our ship would be there from 6am - 1pm GC time. Is this true? There is a 8:30-11am tour and we need to be there at 7:45am to check in. I wasn't sure if we could make it since our ship doesn't dock until 7am and I haven't a clue as to how tendering works (1st timer). If there is a time difference then that gives us an hour and 45 minutes instead of just 45 minutes to get there. I just want to be sure of the times before I book. I don't want to be running around trying to get off the ship and rushing to Capt Bryans. Do you think we will have ample time to get off the ship and make Capt Bryans? Any advice on tendering? Thanks so much to those that reply. :)

Dawn

Yes, there is a time difference. I didn't see when you are going, but during Daylight Savings Time Grand Cayman will be 1 hour behind Eastern Time. They do not partake in daylight savings.

It's going to be an early morning for you, but that is certainly doable. You will have lots of time to get off the ship. Also, with your early departure time that is probably one of the only independent tours that will work for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived