Livorno port cooking class

Harbour20

Has anyone every done a cooking class when docked at this port? I have been to Tuscany before and done many hill towns, wineries and been to the big cities including Florence. I am looking for a different experience, maybe a cooking class at a farm in the area of Livorno.

Has anyone every done a cooking class when docked at this port? I have been to Tuscany before and done many hill towns, wineries and been to the big cities including Florence. I am looking for a different experience, maybe a cooking class at a farm in the area of Livorno.

I would post this, if you have not already, on Trip Advisor and then do a Google or Bing etc. search to see what they may have in the area if you do not get any replies here. I don't recall seeing anything like this posted before. Google Luca to see if they may have info on their tourist board.

Apologies, this was a typo. Not sure how it happened. I need to be more careful when using the app.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No big deal...I can't hotel most of the time no matter what I use:)

• 3 months later...
We were looking at the Cucina Italiana half day cooking classes in Lucca for our cruise next month. If you found a class, would you mind telling us how it was?

I didn't find anything while on our cruise. We will be doing one after we end our cruise in Rome.