Pre booked flight seats

Cleveleys Cruiser

Looks like ours have been changed for next Sat flight from MAN TCX 132. Stayed up till midnight to ensure we got a two together booking. We where in 42 a and b for both flights now showing as a and c . Phone call will be made in the morning to try and rectify, only looked after reading this thread.

Looks like ours have been changed for next Sat flight from MAN TCX 132. Stayed up till midnight to ensure we got a two together booking. We where in 42 a and b for both flights now showing as a and c . Phone call will be made in the morning to try and rectify, only looked after reading this thread.

Don't call them!!

You have a nice little row of 2 seats at the back, there is no B seat so you are sat together with no one sat next to you.

On BA you pay a premium to book these two's

Only downside you are a few rows from the loo's but not right next to them.

cheers, if your are right , we had those on tcook three years ago, but when i booked they where part of 2 4 2 arrangement, obviously the plane type has altered.

For peace of mind call them to confirm rather than calling them asking to change but I'm sure it will be the case.

Looks like you are either on a old TC A330 that hasn't had the refit or the loan plane that's knocking about.

Just spoke to P and O. Could be one or two upset couples on Sat morn out of Manchester. Plane change. Its the old type A330 with a 3 3 set up and a couple of twos at the back. I see one or two dissapointed couples when they check in and find someone next to them.

Just spoke to P and O. Could be one or two upset couples on Sat morn out of Manchester. Plane change. Its the old type A330 with a 3 3 set up and a couple of twos at the back. I see one or two dissapointed couples when they check in and find someone next to them.

People will be upset if they have paid for seats and don't get them.

Hi guys,im a first time cruiser and nothing seems to be going right on this holiday!it seems like p and o is all cloak and daggers with information when it comes to taking your money then not giving what you have booked!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are on that flight and have seats 12A 12C we have not had a change on the personliser and it's getting near ?

We have reserved seats at cost for our flight on 21st of next month. No notification of any change as yet.