To All A Big Thank You

MrsMoose2001

I want to write this while I have the time and am thinking about doing it.

To everyone here who has been supportive and patient with me and my nerves and questions and fears.

I thank all of you for listening to my fears, helping me overcome them, for your advice and suggestions and answers to all my questions and never once telling me they are stupid.

Even though I don't officially leave until tuesday, I wanted to write this in case anyone else is travelling around the same time and that I have the patience to have some organization of thoughts as to what I wanted to write.

I am going with very little expectations other than Alaska is beautiful.

As I told my mom, if my ears pop and don't hurt flying, if I can use the phones without problems to call her, if nothing bad happens and I put my two feet on Alaskan soil (my dream since I was 10 years old), and everyone is healthy and we return home healthy and safely with no inccidents and my mom stays healthy and that I don't catch a cold I will be a very happy person.

We were in Maine last year (no cruise) and hubby had a silly foot accident, and he landed up having to have minor surgery, being on crutches for 6 weeks (not broken), he dropped a glass on his foot, severed a tendon and it had to be repaired within 3 days of the accident. The recovery was over 8 months long and he is still feeling the effects of it on certain days.

To everyone else going around the same time as me, and to everyone else going in the future I hope this message gets to you, and I hope all your dreams and desires for Alaska come true and that your trip will be everything you expect it and want it to be.

So again, from the bottom of my heart I sincerely thank you for all your help, advice, suggestions, encouragement, good wishes and patience with me.

I will post as soon as I can upon my return and I look foward to hearing about everyone elses trip adventures. Bon Voyage to All!!!

Archived