Camper Parking-Fort Lauderdale Area

Cruzin2Vacation

Hello everyone! I've followed this site for some time but this will be my first post.

We are spending a week at Disney's Fort Wilderness campground and then driving down to Fort Lauderdale to depart on a 7 night cruise. We have a 36' fifth wheel and pickup truck.

Does anyone have any experience or suggestions on where we may be able to securely park our vehicles during this time?

Hello everyone! I've followed this site for some time but this will be my first post.

We are spending a week at Disney's Fort Wilderness campground and then driving down to Fort Lauderdale to depart on a 7 night cruise. We have a 36' fifth wheel and pickup truck.

Does anyone have any experience or suggestions on where we may be able to securely park our vehicles during this time?

I know others have asked this question and quite honestly, there is nothing remotely close to the port that we have been able to find.

Parking in the area is limited and expensive.

Did you try the airport? That is going to be your best bet.

Other than maybe a Walmart out in the suburbs, and even they may not allow overnight parking because of space issues, and I'd never leave my car unattended in an unsecure lot, I think you'll be stuck at the airport.

Good luck and let us know what you find!

Thanks for all of the suggestions.

I have a number of phone calls out there and the only definite answer I have at this point is J.J. Kelly located at the intersection of I95 and I595 and directly across from the Ft. Lauderdale airport. I was quoted $25 a day but they will only begin to take reservations 60 days out from our cruise.