Bar Harbor Lobster Bake Questions

CruiseCacher

While looking for a different type of lobster experience, I discovered "Bar Harbor Lobster Bakes". Has anyone had personal experience eating there?

Princess offers two excursions that include a lobster bake (see “Ports & Excursions Bar Harbor”). The menu appears to be the same as that offered at Bar Harbor Lobster Bakes. Can anyone confirm if the Princess excursions go to the same place or if there two different lobster bake establishments?

Thanks, Bob

Note: I posted these questions on the "Ports of Call - New England" forum, but there was no response.

4 years ago I was on Princess and booked the Cadillac Mt and Lobster Bake ship excursion. It was great. I don't remember the name of the restaurant, but they only cater to large groups from the ships. I would highly recommend it.

Unfortunately, I don’t want to take the entire tour. I’m only interested in the lobster bake.:(

We live in NH and buy Lobsters from them all the time to send to friends and relatives. They are great.

Thanks for the endorsement.:)

I’ll contact the establishment to determine if individuals can attend even if they’re hosting a ship tour.

Thanks for your responses, Bob