Victory port/excursion question

JanisFan

Hi, all.

My girl and I are booked for the April 13 Victory cruise to Grand Cayman and Montego Bay. When we first researched this particular cruise in December the Jamaican port was Falmouth. When I go the Manage my Booking section on the Carnival site there are no excursions listed for Montego Bay. (You can browse what Carnival usually offers for this port on the site but it won't let you book anything yet.)

Should I be nervous or is this fairly common? With the port already changing once it makes me uneasy that you can't "officially" book any MoBay activities yet. Would hate for the port to change again. :rolleyes:

Hi, all.

My girl and I are booked for the April 13 Victory cruise to Grand Cayman and Montego Bay. When we first researched this particular cruise in December the Jamaican port was Falmouth. When I go the Manage my Booking section on the Carnival site there are no excursions listed for Montego Bay. (You can browse what Carnival usually offers for this port on the site but it won't let you book anything yet.)

Should I be nervous or is this fairly common? With the port already changing once it makes me uneasy that you can't "officially" book any MoBay activities yet. Would hate for the port to change again. :rolleyes:

So the port changed from Falmouth to Montego Bay? How long ago did this change take place?? Give it a few more weeks. If you don't see it by then call Carnival.

Too bad we're missing it! I had never heard of it so I was excited when it was changed to Montego Bay--a place I have heard of. Plus it helps my bucket list of visiting every place mentioned in "Kokomo" by the Beach Boys. Dorky, I know! :p

Can anyone suggest fun things to do in Montego?

Too bad we're missing it! I had never heard of it so I was excited when it was changed to Montego Bay--a place I have heard of. Plus it helps my bucket list of visiting every place mentioned in "Kokomo" by the Beach Boys. Dorky, I know! :p

Can anyone suggest fun things to do in Montego?

I love Montego Bay. I used to do the Irie Mon Beach Party through Carnival until they stopped using them. I now just get a cab to Dr. Cave's Beach.

Edited by cruiser fanatic