Can you help me find Big Apple?

mg33626

On 2 different occasions we have ran into a taxi driver that goes by the name Big Apple. He has a personality as big as NYC that's for sure. I'm hoping to contact him before we are in Barbados before our port day in March.

It's a long shot, but I'm hoping someone local knows him. He works the port area every day.

Thanks

I hope to be able to find him as well for when we are there in May. We had a wonderful Island tour with him in 2011. When we first met him, he just clicked with us. And since we had an idea of where we wanted to go (and his additional suggestions based on our interests were spot on) we had a very customizable tour that ended at Mt. Gay rum - where he was able to get us a lot of tastings of top shelf stuff for free.

I hope to be able to find him as well for when we are there in May. We had a wonderful Island tour with him in 2011. When we first met him, he just clicked with us. And since we had an idea of where we wanted to go (and his additional suggestions based on our interests were spot on) we had a very customizable tour that ended at Mt. Gay rum - where he was able to get us a lot of tastings of top shelf stuff for free.

I actually did! I called the distillery and they gave me his number. I called him just now! The world is so much smaller today. I feel odd posting his number. If you email me, I'll reply with it.

I actually did! I called the distillery and they gave me his number. I called him just now! The world is so much smaller today. I feel odd posting his number. If you email me, I'll reply with it.

OK im a little slow. I can't figure out how to email you