First Alaska Cruise, Which is Best?

sh2738

I have the same questions..I am thinking of a September 2015 cruise.. and looking for a seven day itinerary out of Seattle....looking to keep my costs down and also not be the youngest on the ship. My husband is 51 and I am 48. We had that on a HAL cruise.. Panama Canal...Never again...our dinner tablesmates were in their 90's...it was hard to find others to talk to.... I am thinking Celebrity or NCL...I love adventure...but I am not sure if I am going to be bored on an Alaska cruise...That is the opinion I have gotten from a few friends..but it is such a bucket list cruise..I have been on Europe, Japan, Panama Canal, and many many Caribbean cruises.. thanks in advance for the input

Yes. I am a little worried about the age on the cruise. We are in our early twenties so I know it will have a very much older crowd. All of the cruises we have been on have been Caribbean, Bahamas, Mexico so this will be a big change. We have booked the Princess out of Seattle. It doesn't go to Glacier Bay but it leaves on the days that we were looking for.

Am a little anxious about whether there will be anything to do on the ship on the days at sea with the age group and using a line other than NCL or RC. So we are going to bring games with us.

I am not worried about table mates because we are just requesting a table for two. Depending on which line you choose you could do that if they offer it.

Good luck on yours :)

Don't worry too much about the age demographics on your Alaska cruise. The ages of your fellow cruisers won't affect your overall experience very much.

When I look at "older folks" I remind myself that I will be one someday! :D

Enjoy your cruise.

Edited by JimAOk1945