Freedom muster

kelly.campbell

The muster stations on Conquest class ships are outside on deck 4 in a covered area. I actually prefer mustering this way - I'd rather know exactly where to go in case of an emergency versus going to a dining room or theatre to wait for further instructions.

In the adventure that awaits me in July (and thinking that I know the answer already)....

Is the Freedom's muster drill inside or outside?

We we're on her sister in August and watched SEVERAL faint during muster. What a terrible way to start a cruise.

I'll be on the Freedom in July as well and the Texas heat has me worried too.

Try to be one of the last ones there. You won't be crammed up against the wall. We always book AFT and the stairs for our muster on Conquest class are right at our stateroom door. We wait until the very last and go down the stairs. Right to our muster station. Last one's in, first one's out. ;)

As people have said, definitely get there late. We arrived ten minutes early and had the luxury of leaning against the wall -- but at the price of having to wait another 30-45 minutes for everyone else to show up. I wish I was kidding. At that point, our luggage hadn't arrived at our room and we were still in the clothes we started off in Connecticut in earlier that day, so it was pretty miserable. Bring a water bottle if you have one.