Celebrity Constellation March 16, 2015

JWPilot85

• 2 weeks later...

Hey!

I'll be joining you on this cruise along with my brother and sister-in-law.

Although this is a short cruise, we'll still have fun.

This is my 6th cruise on Celebrity. The Martini Bar seems to be gay central for cocktail hour based on my other Celebrity cruises...

Rick

Edited by legalmaze

Hey!

I'll be joining you on this cruise along with my brother and sister-in-law.

Although this is a short cruise, we'll still have fun.

This is my 6th cruise on Celebrity. The Martini Bar seems to be gay central for cocktail hour based on my other Celebrity cruises...

Rick

Hey Rick - traveling from Chicago as well, Taking my 86yr old mother as an early mothers day gift- who has more energy that a 40yr old. Were on Deck 9 - Aqua Class

Hey Rick - traveling from Chicago as well, Taking my 86yr old mother as an early mothers day gift- who has more energy that a 40yr old. Were on Deck 9 - Aqua Class

Hey!

Your Mom sounds like a lot of fun! Nice Mother's Day gift.

I'm also Aqua Class (Deck 11). I'm at one end of the deck and my brother and sister-in-law are at the other end.

Haha it IS a small world! And I think from your username we might be neighbors-ish. I'm in Buena Park.

You are correct - I am on Winthrop , 1 block south of the Aragon . Who are you all coming with ? We should plan a meet at the Martini Bar

I'm Ron ... bTW

Hey!

Your Mom sounds like a lot of fun! Nice Mother's Day gift.

I'm also Aqua Class (Deck 11). I'm at one end of the deck and my brother and sister-in-law are at the other end.

Nice to have your own room :-)

We are on Deck 9

We should plan on meeting

Ron

You are correct - I am on Winthrop , 1 block south of the Aragon . Who are you all coming with ? We should plan a meet at the Martini Bar

I'm Ron ... bTW

I'm on Sheridan in between Irving Park and Montrose. My husband and I are coming off the three night sailing on Majesty of the Seas out of Miami on Monday, then meeting up with some very good friends for the Celebrity trip (also airline people). There may be a third couple joining us, but they're trying to massage their schedules and I'm not sure if there is any space left on the Constellation? Will just have to see what happens! As of now though there is definitely the 4 of us, both rooms on 8.

Rick and Ron, looking forward to meeting you guys on board!

-Jeffrey

Nice to have your own room :-)

We are on Deck 9

We should plan on meeting

Ron

Hi, Ron!

LOL! Yeah, I need my own room. Love my brother and sister-in-law to death, but the 3 of us in a cabin - even in one of those giant suites - just doesn't work for me.

I would like to met you! Maybe all of us can plan on a place and time.

I know the main roll call board is planning on meeting at the Sunset Bar at sail away - wearing some kind of beads.

I think I'll be at the Sunset Bar for sail away. No beads, but I'll be hanging with my brother and sis-in-law.

Rick

I'm on Sheridan in between Irving Park and Montrose. My husband and I are coming off the three night sailing on Majesty of the Seas out of Miami on Monday, then meeting up with some very good friends for the Celebrity trip (also airline people). There may be a third couple joining us, but they're trying to massage their schedules and I'm not sure if there is any space left on the Constellation? Will just have to see what happens! As of now though there is definitely the 4 of us, both rooms on 8.

Rick and Ron, looking forward to meeting you guys on board!

-Jeffrey

Hi, Jeffrey!

I hope we can all meet on board.

The main roll call board is planning on meeting at sail away at the Sunset Bar.

What do you think of meeting there?

Rick

Hey Ron

I was just on the main roll call and saw your comment that you and your Mom were upgraded to Aqua Class.

You and your Mom are going to love it. The cabins are nothing different in size to other cabins, but you do get a bottle of sparkling wine when you board, flowers, fruit, and tea each day.

The BIG difference is Blu. That is the dining room reserved for Aqua Class passengers (breakfast and lunch) and is very nice.

It just seems not as rushed. I just know your Mom will feel very comfortable and relaxed there.

Most of the tables are set up for 2, but there are some for 4 and larger groups. So, if you and your Mom want to be by yourselves one night - no problem. But, if you decide you want to join someone else, that can be arranged very quickly.

Maybe you'd like to join me and my bro and sis-in-law one evening for dinner?

They are great and a lot of fun - you won't be disappointed!!!!!!

Rick

Edited by legalmaze