Friends and Family Vouchers..

montana200024

icon1.gifFriends and family voucher

Just wandering how this works..I booked a cruise while on a cruise and got 2 of these...the man told me I could give them away to someone who will book withing 60 days of when I purchased this ..

the question I am asking is, I am reading that people are saying if they are in 60 days before of after I booked they can use it..

thanks ..Carnival Sunshine is what I booked, 13 day out of Canaveral, Feb 21, 2016...and it is 200.00 OBC

Edited by montana200024

You may give the F&F voucher to anyone who will make a new booking on the same future cruise you booked while onboard your current cruise. The recipient has 60 days from the end of your current cruise to book the same future cruise in order to take advantage of the OBC.

Edited by forwardcabin

You may give the F&F voucher to anyone who will make a new booking on the same future cruise you booked while onboard your current cruise. The recipient has 60 days from the end of your current cruise to book the same future cruise in order to take advantage of the OBC.

thank you for varify this for me...

icon1.gifFriends and family voucher

Just wandering how this works..I booked a cruise while on a cruise and got 2 of these...the man told me I could give them away to someone who will book withing 60 days of when I purchased this ..

the question I am asking is, I am reading that people are saying if they are in 60 days before of after I booked they can use it..

thanks ..Carnival Sunshine is what I booked, 13 day out of Canaveral, Feb 21, 2016...and it is 200.00 OBC

Hey Montana,

I just booked this exact same cruise. If you don't have any one that needs a friends and family voucher I could use one.

Hey Montana,

I just booked this exact same cruise. If you don't have any one that needs a friends and family voucher I could use one.

You cant use it, you alredy booked, i will know more about wether or not i will have one by mid march, still wating for family to get off their buts

You cant use it, you alredy booked, i will know more about wether or not i will have one by mid march, still wating for family to get off their buts

Ok thanks Montana. Hopefully your family will be able to join us. This is going to be a great cruise.

As long as they booked after you Montana they can use the voucher. You do not have to present the voucher with the booking.