Port to Hobby Question

NHgirl2012

Does anyone know how long it usually takes to get off the boat at the end of the cruise? Going on the Norwegian Jewel in March out of Bayport. Made flight reservations out of Hobby airport for 12:50 and wanted to make sure that left us enough time to disembark and get to the airport! They do have a 4:40pm flight for the same price but I didn't want to have to wait around the airport that long :/

Edited by NHgirl2012

Does anyone know how long it usually takes to get off the boat at the end of the cruise? Going on the Norwegian Jewel in March out of Bayport. Made flight reservations out of Hobby airport for 12:50 and wanted to make sure that left us enough time to disembark and get to the airport! They do have a 4:40pm flight for the same price but I didn't want to have to wait around the airport that long :/

If you can carry your own luggage off the ship you can be among the first group off the ship. I've never cruised out of Bayport before so I don't know if there is fog in April that might delay the ship.

Embarkation most ports goes quickly once the officials show up. So if they are on time you should be off quickly and I would think would make the flight.

Our debarkation at Bayport in December went very quickly. From the time we walked off the ship, got our bags, went through Customs and Immigration and were in a taxi was no more than 30 minutes. The taxi (on a Sunday morning) to Hobby airport took about 40 - 45 minutes.