Just back from Allure 2/22-3/1

TO: sircruisealot There is a lot of talk on CC about whether the drink prices are listed on all/some of the bar menus on board. What did you see regarding drink prices being posted? Some people say you have to ask a bartender to see the menu. I am talking about ALL drink prices--not just the "drink of the day", etc.

zteamtwo - I was very frustrated with the bar menus/price situation. i did get the premium package so in the end it was not really an issue but when I first went to the champagne bar there was no menu - it appeared I believe by day 2 - it had no prices. I was told the price for the ultimate bellini martini was $12.00 (so included in the package). Later in the week I saw another menu at a different bar which stated the price was $10.50 - this lead me to believe it was an old menu as the price did used to be $10.50. The sand bar never had a menu. I wish all bars had menus and prices as then it is much easier to try different things.

Do people in the evening walk around the ship with shorts or sweat pants and t-shirts with sneakers? I mean not the MDR, but just walking around. I am not big on dressing up, but would love to sail on the Allure.

Shorts and t-shirts are common.