Best Getaway restaurant for a finicky eater

VtnynvvT

Ok. So I am taking my mother on a cruise for her 80th birthday.

She is a fairly finicky eater partly due to taste and partly due to stomach issues.

We have been going back and forth about what restaurants to reserve in advance. I will/can eat just about anything so I don't really care. Oh, and did I mention she is incredibly indecisive:p

Can anyone give me some advice about restaurants? She likes seafood and doesn't like/can't eat spicy.

I thought she would like Ocean Blue but she didn't seem to take to the menu. Simple food seems to be the best.

HELP! ;)

We didn't have any problems making reservations once we were on the ship, even the day of. All of the menus for the specialty restaurants are available to view in the "atrium" area. We would go look in the morning and reserve whatever we felt like that day. Maybe that would work better for your mother.

We didn't have any problems making reservations once we were on the ship, even the day of. All of the menus for the specialty restaurants are available to view in the "atrium" area. We would go look in the morning and reserve whatever we felt like that day. Maybe that would work better for your mother.

And once she picks a restaurant, she can ask a server for recommendations based on her preferences/needs.