Hanging Shoe Bag??

SrTrPro

On our last 2 Ocean Cruises, we took a hanging shoe bag to hang on the bathroom door to store "odds and ends".

Our upcoming Viking Cruise is our 1st RC. Will the shoe bag work on the Viking bathroom doors?

Thanks,

Bruce

SrTrPro ~ We also had a pocket door on our cabins - have stayed in a French Balcony and Veranda - never a suite, so I can't say for them. But I'm also sure that the rooms on the lower level (E & F) have the same bathroom.

But I also have to say that I've been very impressed with the storage room in the cabin as a whole and especially the bathroom. While it is "tight", there's a shelf that runs along the wall under the sink that we found great for our toiletry bags, hair bruises, etc. Also in the corner there's a holder for 2 cups and above that 2 shelves - filled with the little shampoo, conditioner, hand cream, etc. when you arrive. I usually put most of it in the shelf in the shower so there's room for our necessities - and haven't run into such bad weather that they fall around - unlike some OCs!!!

There's a long review of a Rhine Getaway Cruise by cruisinskier that's filled with fabulous photos of every part of the ship - and they're a good size to see things - not small. Even if you're not interested in the cruise review, I'd highly recommend scrolling down to see the photos - especially the ones of the cabin and some public areas like the 24 hour refreshment "station" etc. Gives you a real idea of what's aboard and how your cabin's laid out - especially since you've been on OCs - gives you a comparison of what to expect!

Viking Rhine Getaway - Our photo intensive review on the Viking Ingvi, Summer

Hope you have a great trip!!