Silhouette Teen Activity Sheets?

Gaynors

Good luck finding too many teens aboard. We were on the March 15 trip which was a big spring break week there were a total

of only 250 children ages 2-17. I've never experienced so few young people on a ship.

I was hoping there would be plenty of kids. Seems like there were tons on the RCCL and NCL ships in port with us. The whole ship was a generally older crowd. Wonderful cruise though and the kids loved it!

We will be traveling at Thanksgiving so I know there will be some teens ( we try to cruise every Thanksgiving and have always had a good amount... sometimes too many :eek:). I was just hoping to see the activity sheets before then, thinking some teens would be cruising over spring break.

If anyone is cruising over their spring break and could pick up the teen activity sheets it would be greatly appreciated!:D:D

Good luck finding too many teens aboard. We were on the March 15 trip which was a big spring break week there were a total

of only 250 children ages 2-17. I've never experienced so few young people on a ship.

My brother was on the Reflection that week with his kids and he also said there were not alot of kids... I guess it was kind of early for most school age kids spring break... His kids also had a great time.

I was on the Silhouette for the March 15 sailing. The ship was full of kids. We were told there were 400 kids. Lots of bored teenagers. The younger ones were having fun. The pools were always full of the kids. No room for adults. Kids were well behaved though. Parents though were not - reserving loungers for each kid in their family is just wrong.

Does anyone have the teen activity sheets (12-14) for the Silhouette Eastern route?

Thanks,

Penny

We were on the Reflection in February. I have some of those activity sheets. Have been on Silhouette before and I believe the activities are all similar. There is a thread where I posted the "reflection Fun Factory Dailies" back on page three of the Celebrity Message Board if you want to take a look. The teen club is very nice on those ships.