Carnival To Europe in 2017?

I am wondering how many of y'all members would like to see carnival go back to doing Europe cruises in 2017? I know that the Vista is going there for 2016, but that year will almost 100% not work out for us...

If they do decide to send ship(s) over to the med, which one(s) would you suggest are going over there? Also, would you book it?

IMHO, I think that they should send one or two conquest class ships to Europe because they have a lot of amenities and are relatively newer ships so that people would want to go on them, instead of sending a fantasy class ship...

Your best hope is for 2018 as that is when the next ship after Vista is due to sail. It seems Carnival are only doing Europe seasons because that is where the ships are being made and they are deployed just in time for summer.

Folk tell me Carnival have done 2 year stints in Europe before so its possible but unlikely.

The best ship to send is the Splendor in my opinion as she is built for the European market (her sisters sail for Costa) or failing that even sending a Fantasy class would do. We are perfectly happy with small ships over here!

Although if I am honest I would love one of Legend's sisters back here. She suited Europe so well! I would possibly book it but after my Vista cruise I am unlikely to sail the Med again unless its dirt cheap or different/more unusual ports....I always seem to be in Italy!

Maybe sail a different line? If we were cruising this year it would not be with Carnival but hubby says no to a cruise. :(