Freedom of the Seas March 15 Overly Long Review

You mentioned a Diamond line for the buffet. I have never heard of this, do you have any info on it? We are Diamond so it would be great to bypass the long lines, ha

A couple times when I went by the buffet when it was really busy they had a line on the left and a sign on the right with an employee by it checking sea pass cards. I don't remember what exactly it said. I do know it mentioned gold sea pass cards because when we first got on the ship and the windjammer lines were super long I thought like the dumb cruising newbie I am "ooooh! I'm gold because we cruised before! Do I get to skip the line too! Awesome!" No such luck, but hey, a guy can dream. :-)

Thanks for the information and your advice on some of the things that I have been thinking about!! I am "Krusing" with my family on April 18th heading East. Our last cruise was on the Oasis two years ago. It will be a differemt experience on the ship and can't wait for it!!

countdown.pl?image=Beach-8&name=&date=4-19-2015&text=Krusing with the Kruse

Edited by Kruser7

David, thanks for the very detailed report.

I loved reading it.

One question: Is their a charge for the kids club. I have a 4 year old and wondering if she would want to go some days.

• 2 weeks later...