Breeze Balcony Cabin Selection HELP!

Clt9488

Hello!

We are getting ready to book the Breeze for September 2016 and I'm so torn on which cabin to get. My husband and I are sailing with the whole family and want to get a room next to one of our cousins and her husband and hopefully open the balcony divider.

We are trying to decide between 6448 and 6460 for $2,432 or 6503 and 6505 for $2,582 - the cost is a minimal difference so it does't really factor in.

6448 and 6460 look longer but 6503 and 6505 look deeper.

We have sailed in 6499 before and know all about the different layout and lack of couch and those things don't really matter to me.

How do I know if we are able to open the balcony divider? I know only so many per ship can be opened but does they type of balcony matter?

How can I find out the square footage of the balconies/rooms? Neither are the typical balcony rooms. :confused:

Thanks in advance for your help! Cousin and her husband had their honeymoon on the ebola cruise last year :eek: so we are trying hard to get him to love cruising!!

1287026163_ScreenShot2015-03-27at10_38_06PM.jpg.7c09b08b357dd4929fc6d3e15f425096.jpg

Hello!

We are getting ready to book the Breeze for September 2016 and I'm so torn on which cabin to get. My husband and I are sailing with the whole family and want to get a room next to one of our cousins and her husband and hopefully open the balcony divider.

We are trying to decide between 6448 and 6460 for $2,432 or 6503 and 6505 for $2,582 - the cost is a minimal difference so it does't really factor in.

6448 and 6460 look longer but 6503 and 6505 look deeper.

We have sailed in 6499 before and know all about the different layout and lack of couch and those things don't really matter to me.

How do I know if we are able to open the balcony divider? I know only so many per ship can be opened but does they type of balcony matter?

How can I find out the square footage of the balconies/rooms? Neither are the typical balcony rooms. :confused:

Thanks in advance for your help! Cousin and her husband had their honeymoon on the ebola cruise last year :eek: so we are trying hard to get him to love cruising!!

I would like to suggest that you avoid the Balconies on Deck 6 for several reasons. 1: People can look up at you from Deck 5 and you can look down at them which means no privacy. 2: Your view is blocked from the deck below. 3. There is noise coming from the below deck. It might be hard to sleep. I would suggest a Balcony on Deck 8 or above.

Thanks Cruiser Fanatic!

I guess I should have mentioned that my in-laws (we like them ;) ) are in 6501 and grandma is in one of the insides near them so we're set on 6. I don't love that our view will be of the people on deck 5 though. :(

We will have a one year old on his/her first cruise so being close to family is a big plus for us.

Thans so much for your input though! :D

Edited by Clt9488