Navigator-Now what?

Shorview75

Explorer is my favorite ship. Any of the Voyager class ships will give you a basically similar experience. We did Mariner after Explorer mostly because I love the class of ship but didn't want to do the exact same ship two years in a row. After that we did Serenade.

The problem is that when you do multiple ships in the same class you don't really get that sense of exploring a new ship when you go aboard. Even though there are some differences between the ships you pretty much know your way around from the time you board. When we switched to the Radiance class we had the excitement of having a new ship to explore all over again.

There were some things that we definitely missed about the Voyager class when we were aboard Serenade but she was not a disapointment by any means. There were also things about the Radiance class that I preferred over the Voyager class. I would do either class again but I really love those Voyager sisters.

Archived