Imagination

ibcheryl

I just sailed her last week. I LOVED the beds! The mattresses, pillows and comfortor were heavenly.

I actually had commented that I've never been on a ship with such readily available elevators.

My favorite desert was some kind of passion fruit cream in the dining room at dinner one night.

This was my 7th or 8th cruise and Jeff Bronson was my favorite cruise director.

They need to have some chairs/lounges out by the railings in the shade. They are all by the hot stuffy pools in the sun.

The goat cheese and mushroom pizza is mouthwatering if (and only if) it's fresh out of the oven.

It was a good time. I now have PCD.

Did the Imagination, last year during Halloween. Had a ball, the ship was great, the staff was great and I had fun. (Not hard to do on a cruise). I am booked on the Glory in October this year, can't wait to go. Have a ball. Post your review when you get back.:o

• 3 weeks later...

We sailed the Imagination 10/1/2005-10/6/2005. We had been on Carnival before as well as Royal Caribbean and fully expected not to enjoy the cruise. Boy, were we wrong! The cruise on Imagination was a blast! A complete 10. This was our second Carnival cruise and this one was totally different from the other. I can't wait to get back on the Imagination and, as we speak, am making preparations for a family and friends cruise next August (probably on the Imagination). The key to enjoyment (sometimes) is PARTICIPATION. As much or as little as you want. Our cabin was spacious (comparatively), the service impeccable, the dining (in the dining rooms) wonderful. The only possible suggestion that I would have is to watch the slippery Lido deck when wet. The shows were fun and the destinations great. Don't miss Stingray City!

We are now Carnival cruisers.:D

Anyone out there ever sailed on the Imagination??? Any advice? Good things...bad things???

The Carnival Imagination was the first cruise ship that I ever sailed and I absolutely loved it. The staff was great (sailed in 01), the ship was nice (a bit gaudy-but hey) and the ports of call were just what I needed. I have nothing bad to say about the Imagination...

• 2 weeks later...

Being just back from the Liberty Med Cruise, we needed a mid-winter

getaway and booked the Imagination for Jan 2, 2006. Was concerned that

it would not measure up to our recent experience, but now looking forward

to Jan 2

Archived