Harmony Rooms?

I've been combing through the rooms on Harmony to pick the best balcony room I can get... when I just did a mock booking before even picking a room, it tried to give me 6236... which is an accessible room. I checked and I didn't have "accessible" clicked on the page prior... so I'm confused.. is this an error on their part?

The room on the booking screen (besides on the layout) didn't mention it was accessible, just:

Superior Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony

Someone might accidently book it when someone else needs it... I am just curious about this, why it is even actually letting me look at and especially it suggesting it to me!

I typed in other accessible rooms to see if they came up the same and they do! :O

I think they need to do something about this before people book the room and everyone gets messed up and they have to start moving people rooms... (I know I hate being moved after I pick a room!)

I'm not even thinking of booking it.. I have a handicapped father and I know what it's like to have someone in need and other's take it that don't need it... but I do think Royal needs to know about this.. but I don't feel like calling and waiting on hold and then them not really understanding what I'm saying... so maybe I can send an email to someone?