Transfer help for Houston/ Hotels in Houston

CRUISER WI

Hello Cruiser WI.. Thank you so much. We are unsure which is the better way to handle getting to and from the cruise terminal ... We have a rental car from Enterprise.. from the airport as the satellites are closed on Sundays. We can have the car till Sunday.

So do we return on Sat and try to find a way back to hotel on Sat night?? and go with cab from hotel on Sunday am?

Or take rental to cruise terminal .. get on ship. leave ship . take rental back to Airport and try to find way back to cruise terminal.. ??

Geez.. it was so much easier in NOLA. our rental company was great. WE took the car back on Sunday at a location in town instead of at the airport at no addition cost and then they shuttled us back to the cruise terminal for free. yahoo. boo hoo now.. :(

ZydediverDC...I called the hotel we are staying at and they use Yellow Cab of Houston 713-236-1111. I asked about the cost the first time I called the hotel and they told me about $30.00. I went to the Yellow Cab website www.yellowcabhouston.com and did a fare request. I got a rate of $46. That gets us to the cruise. I hope the post I read earlier is correct that if enough people on board request a tranfer back to Hobby while on board that maybe arranged by NCL. I did speak to someone at NCL sometime ago and they hinted at that as well.

Hello Cruiser WI!!

NCL says that you have to apply for that transfer 14 days AHEAD of the cruise so they get a head count. They have a pdf form on their website however it still shows the airport in NOLA. So you must call to place your "reservation" for a shuttle back to the Hobby Airport. Keep in mind you must know your airline name , time of flight and flight number when you make your reservation or they will NOT do it. If you wait till you are on board they are not making any promises to provide a shuttle. So do it now!!! it is 3 weeks till cruise time for me so tomorrow I call!!

Thank you so much for sticking it out with me and helping me!! I sometimes feel a mite over whelmed with all the "small" details!:o

Greetings again Zydediver DC...I will call NCL today for the return transfers. I am sorry to admit that I did not see your roll call sign up. Where do I go to get on the list :confused: . I am still pretty new on the board. I have been reading all the great posts for a number of years but finally joined in myself. My husband and I are sooooooo looking forward to this cruise. :D

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=143449

Hello Cruiser WI !!

I agree! I love all the info I gain on Cruise Critics!! and to be honest have "met" some really wonderful, fun and wise people here! I am so glad I found my way to this site thru good and bad times.. it is always an inspiration to be a better Cruiser!!

So Glad you and your husband will be on-board!! All that I am hearing is that it should be a great time.. and you can always be the fun you desire to find!! Your husband is so lucky to have found you! and to have found each other!!

Life is so short. This love of the ocean, the cruise and the "freedom" is so essential to life's many draining routines, bad days, rain, people places and things.. that we breathe again .. on a cruise.. We sigh.

And we laugh!! So glad it's only 3 weeks away!! yahoo! :D

Archived