RC Price Drops and Deals

I am looking for tips on how you monitor your cruises and catch price drops or find great deals on RC. I know there are a lot of "professional cruisers" on this board and need advice. I used to understand the process, but am afraid I am missing something. Now when I go to Crown & Anchor and check exclusive rates, I get 800 plus cruises with no way to filter. I used to get the cruises that had special deals for C&A. I would also do a fake booking to see if prices had dropped on our booked cruises. Now when doing a regular booking on RC home page, my Crown & Anchor number is listed so they know I am diamond. Do I get Diamond pricing there? Please share your tips and advice. We are moving to booking our own cruises as our TA has cost us too much by missing price drops. I want to manage this myself. Thanks in advance for amy help and tips!

A lot of work! Write down the price you see with your diamond discount and then you have to completely log out and do a fake booking. Compare both prices and you would have to this every single day. RCL has been doing very well since these new ships and prices lately have only been going up. Only time I have seen really good deals are the WOW deals for new bookings or they would make you loose your crown anchor discount. All the pros are already on it and constantly looking at price drops. If a price drop happens your timeline is 12 to 24 hours at the most because even though their IT department sucks they take down the low or error prices fast.

GOod luck be vigilant