Indy May 10th Eastern 7 day sailing

So I am super jealous of all of you going on the first 7 day Eastern sailing this coming Sunday. I have to wait until the end of July!

I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it if someone brings back and scans the compasses to get an idea of what will be happening on our cruise (yes, I'm begging).

Thanks and enjoy your vacation!!!!

So I am super jealous of all of you going on the first 7 day Eastern sailing this coming Sunday. I have to wait until the end of July!

I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it if someone brings back and scans the compasses to get an idea of what will be happening on our cruise (yes, I'm begging).

Thanks and enjoy your vacation!!!!

Will do my best to remember.

If there is anything else you'd like, let me know and I'll try my best to deliver

Will do my best to remember.

If there is anything else you'd like, let me know and I'll try my best to deliver

Three things that I am interested in:

Wondering if there will be a 70's party and what night (they did it in the Promenade on Freedom). We are celebrating my sister's 50th on the cruise and thought it might be fun if it was the same night.

Also wondering when the show Once Upon a Time is scheduled? I hope it isn't on Tuesday night, the Puerto Rico port stop. We missed it when we were on the Freedom and my kids really want to see it, but we have an excursion that evening.

What nights are Formal dining nights?

Thanks so much!!